Sunday, July 20, 2008

Three weeks

It has been something like three weeks since my last post, so I think its about time to do so.
The last few weeks haven't exactly been the most incredibly jumping and jiving.
I went out to this place called "b.a sweetie's." It turns out, it is like one of the biggest candy warehouses in America. And it seemed like it. There were all kinds of candy I'd 1) never seen before 2) haven't seen in like forever 3) in nice big bulk packaging. And they had a whole giant shelf full of Moon Pies!! I didn't even know they made strawberry flavored ones, so that was new.



And then there was one big shelf full of Pop Rocks. I didn't know they made some of those flavors either. Now that I think bout it, I shoulda gotten some of the chocolate covered ones.



This past week I actually got put in charge of a project at work, and so far I'm the only one workin on it. At first I was kinda overwhelmed by it all, cuz there wasn't really any restrictions and stuff and I could create what I wanted and go in any direction I want. But I've got it narrowed down after showing it to my supervisor so its goin well so far.
I got a letter from my brother the other day. Sounds like everything is going well so far up there. Apparently whenever he gets his computer, its already got Call of Duty 4 installed on it. Lucky. Dang. How are they ever going to get any work done up there when theres such a waayyy cool game to play instead? Psh.
We went out to this outlet mall yesterday, and I finally got myself a sweater vest. And I think that it was my first purchase from GAP. And I got this jacket dealio. So it was a succesful trip.
On Friday I went out for lunch with a bunch of people from my team. We went to Golden Corral. And it was awesome. Whoever invented the all you can eat buffet is a genius in my book. Plain and simple.
I think thats about it.

No comments: